T. Andrew “Andy” Miller is a trusted and experienced workers’ compensation attorney based in Atlanta, Georgia. For years, employers and insurance companies retained him to defend injury claims. Now he focuses his practice on serving the needs of injured workers and accident victims from all over the State of Georgia. Attorney Miller works only on a contingency fee basis, which means the client pays no attorney’s fees unless an award or settlement is obtained.
Awards and Recognition
- Rated by Super Lawyers since 2013
- Highest Possible 10.0 Superb Rating on Avvo.com
- AV-Preeminent Rated for Legal Ability, Professionalism and Ethics by the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Process
- Perfect 5-Star Client Rating from Lawyers.com
- Top Contributor and “Excellent” Rated Featured Workers’ Compensation Attorney on Avvo.com
- T. Andrew Miller was recognized as one of the Legal Elite in Georgia personal injury law by other lawyers
- Speaker at the Annual State Bar of Georgia Workers’ Compensation Conference and Seminar
Why Trust Your Case With The Law Offices of T. Andrew Miller?
Personal Attention: Other law firms with outlandish advertising budgets rely on having a high number of cases to make a profit. I choose to work with clients referred to me from other lawyers and medical professionals, and potential clients that contact me online. At my law firm, your case is one of a much smaller number, which results in more contact with you and more attention to your case.
Accessibility: As highlighted above, you want an attorney to handle your case, not support staff. With my law firm, you will almost always be contacted by me personally, especially when it comes to the crucial decisions in your case. I am typically available seven days a week and during non-business hours. Your injury claim is highly important to you, so I work to keep my clients informed when other law firms are either closed or too busy to have an attorney handle issues in your case. I am accessible to clients via telephone, text message and email.
No-Risk Legal Representation: Simply put, you owe nothing if you are not awarded a cash settlement in your case. No up-front fees, no billing invoices from my office, nothing! If we do not win, you do not pay any fees or expenses.
Skill, Experience and Knowledge of the Law: I spent years representing workers’ compensation insurance companies in court and in settlement negotiations. I know the law and I know how to handle your case properly and efficiently. When it comes to settlements, I have the knowledge and experience to give you an honest and well-reasoned summary of what your case is worth and skill to negotiate a fair deal for you.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers’ Association
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- Dunwoody Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Georgia Injured Workers’ Advocates
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 2006
- Honors: Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.S.B.A. – 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Finance
- Georgia, 2006